Catholic Fundraising – Local Partner Program
Relevant, Easy, Profitable
For Catholic Schools, Youth Ministry and Parish Ministries
The Local Catholic Partner Program provides a 10-20% cash back benefit for partner groups on related sales over a full week.
Leverage online connections, website, email, social media to get support from friends, family and alumni all over the country!
Meaningful benefits - Expanded possibilities
We are not talking wrapping paper, ice cream, candy bars or pizza here. Instead participants choose from over 26,000 different saint medals, rosaries and items of religious jewelry.
These products are intimately related to Catholic devotions and are prized as gifts especially for Christmas, First Communion and Confirmation.
Sales Credit for a Full Week
For many community based fundraising, only the sales for a small part of one day count.
This program gives credit over a full week, not just a couple of hours on a single night.
In many fundraisers, supporters need to be at a specific place at a specific time.
Since purchases are online, participants can be family, alumni and supporters located anywhere in the country. If you can reach them, they can help.
THe Basics - How the Program Works
This program is for groups affiliated with a Catholic School, Parish, or Ministry. It is not an individual affiliate program or a program for bloggers.
Local Partners (schools, youth ministry programs and parish ministries) request a partner week, get approved and are assigned a Local Partner Code.
Sales made at Catholic Saint Medals.com using the Local Partner Code earn a cash rebate of 10-20% for the Local Partner.
• 10% payout – Up to $1,000 in sales
• 15% payout – over $1,500 in sales
• 20% payout – over $2,000 in sales
All records are automatically tallied from the Local Partner Code. Payout checks are sent within 10 business days after an event closes.
The rewards are greatest for a well-timed event that is vigorously promoted.
- Consider scheduling your Partner Week close to parish events such as First Communion or Confirmation.
- It can also be effective to schedule a Partner Week before Christmas or Mother’s Day.
Since all sales are online, when a Local Partner leverages their existing website, social media and email lists they greatly expand the reach and profitability of their efforts.
- Place link on your parish/school website with your assigned Partner Code and the dates of your Partner Week.
- Send home Flyers to families and/or insert flyers in your Parish bulletin. Customize the template in the materials pack provided.
- Post details on your social media accounts such as Facebook and encourage people to share it on their social media channels.
- Email parish members, school families and alumni to encourage them to participate and share the Information with their friends via email and social media.